And WHO is that new kid on the block?
Since we’ve announced Kard publicly many people have asked me: What is Kard? Why are you doing this? How are you tackling the problem?
- Kard empowers young people to take control over their money by offering them a bank that is cool, social and free.
- Because it’s (very) complicated to open a bank account today when you’re under 18 years old.
- Because traditional banks have forgotten young people and their products are irrelevant for Gen Z: overly complex, digitally outdated, targetting parents, purely transactional and therefore BORING.
- Because we live in a society where over 60% of transactions are carried digitally and young people remain unequipped when it comes to payment.
By making a bank that is:
- Easy: less than 2 minutes to open your account and order your Kard.
- Social: because sharing is caring and the future is together.
- Free: because we want to make banking accessible to everyone.
We wake up in the morning and go to bed in the evening with one mission:
Download Kard now to join the banking revolution.